MegaBox HD: Unable to connect & play videos
MegaBox is the best Android app for watching videos, TV shows, channels, movies, and sports. It is quite popular and offers a variety of channels in various languages. Because of its extensive content and user-friendly interface, the app is becoming increasingly popular.
However, as the user base grows, MegaBox HD App is experiencing some issues that are turning its users red. Some of the most common bugs and issues with MegaBox are Cannot Play This Video, No Internet Connection, Can’t Download Video, not working, Can’t Stream Error, and App Not Responding. I’ve listed all of the possible solutions to the problem below.
Solution 1 for the MegaBox HD error “Cannot Play This Video
Uninstalling Google Plus or Twitter updates may help with video playback issues.
Uninstall Updates by going to Settings>Apps/Application Manager>Google Plus app.
For Android Lollipop and higher users, go to Settings>About phone and tap 7 times on Build version to unlock developers option in settings.
Scroll down in the developers menu until you see a media entry called Use AwesomePlayer (deprecated) and enable it. If it was previously enabled, disable it and reboot your device to see if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 2: MegaBox HD Error ‘No Connection Retry’
MegaBox HD requires a strong internet connection. If you have good internet connectivity and are having trouble loading content into MegaBox, follow the steps below.
- Uninstall MegaBox and then run the MTF installer.
- Now look for the MegaBox MTF installer and install it.
Also, do not limit the App’s background data.
Solution 3: ‘No Stream Available’ MegaBox Error
To resolve the issue, download the most recent version of MegaBox HD APK. If this does not resolve the issue, use a VPN service such as Opera VPN to access country-restricted content.
MegaBox HD ‘Isn’t Working’
Remove App Data and Cache
- Go to your Android device’s settings.
- Tap on the Apps or Manage apps option when you find it.
- Examine the MegaBox HD App.
- There are two options: Clear data and Clear cache. (For Android Marshmallow 6.0 users, look for the Storage option to clear data and cache.)
- To resolve the issue, clear the data and cache.
Solution 5: Megabox HD “Won’t Load/Won’t Download”
This occurs when the App is not granted full access to your device’s storage and USB.
- Navigate to the Settings menu on your Android device.
- Navigate to Apps/Apps Manager.
- Examine for All Apps.
- Select the menu icon.
- Select ‘Reset App Preferences.
Solution 6: MegaBox HD Unable to Connect/Fix
Navigate to the Settings menu.
Here Look for the Apps, All Apps, or Manage Apps menu.
Search for the Smule Sing App.
Grant Megabox App All Permissions under Permissions.
Reboot the device to see if the problem has been resolved.
Solution 7: Errors and Problems Various/MegaBox HD
If you are experiencing issues while using Google Products such as Google Play Store, Hangouts, Spaces, and Google Plus, or third-party services such as Tinder Quora or MegaBox HD that rely on Google Services for normal operation, the following procedure may help.
- Navigate to Settings > Security > Device Administrators > Turn off Android Device Manager.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > All > Google Play services > and then tap Updates should be uninstalled.
- If any app requires an update, Play Services will be automatically updated.
- Once more navigate to Settings > Security > Device administrators > Turn on Android Device Manager.
- Restart your device.
Once the problem has been resolved, you can use the MegaBox HD app without hesitation.
does not endorse the App and is not affiliated with it in any way. The information provided above is general in nature.
Please leave a comment if you need any help or support.
Apart from this, if you want to know about What Are Plushies? then please visit our EVs and Automobile category